Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Love... and other drugs

Had a date with my mama today-- shopping, lunch and Love & Other Drugs. Surprisingly, it wasn't shopping that wore me out.. but the tears that came during the intense "I love you, but this can't happen" scenes. The chemistry between Hathaway and Gyllenhaal is unmatched by any other couple to date. (Yes, they beat Edward and Bella.. haha) But seriously, as if these two weren't the hottest things ever, the script pulls you in and I was "falling in love" with their relationship.





Anne Hathaway has definitely blossomed over the years.. I don'y mean physically, because looking back at Princes Diaries she definitely had curves-- but she has become a woman. With such a variety in her roles and ability to portray each one flawlessy, I have such respect for her. Oh and has anyone noticed how hot she's gotten lately?





Okay, okay, I realize this one's a bit older.. but I absolutely adored this outfit in Devil Wears Prada.


Scratch the Christmas wishlist a few posts back.. He will do. :)



Can't forget Anne's INSANE hair.
Although this movie isn't filled with amazing ensembles or dresses and boots that will leave you oooing and aweing.. art plays a very prominent role as Hathaway's characther, Maggie, is an aspiring artist.

Her loft styled apartment is filled with poloroid snapshots, black and white photos and paint splattered canvases. I couldn't help but wish that I had a camera just like hers.. and well, her wit. PS. The artistry in the black and white sex tape, and also how all their sexy scenes were filmed is amazing. The angles, angst, anxiety-- all captured perfectly.





Words cannot begin to express how much I infatuated with this movie! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm super glad that Anne Hathaway has grown into a great actress. I'm also glad that she stopped doing Princess movies. lol =D
xoxo