Monday, June 27, 2011

a california summer

emma foutz, this is for you.
cheers!


Lace Top UrbanOutfitters
Peach Shorts Planet Blue
Fringe Bag Buffalo Girl
Sandals Wanted

Guadalajara Shorts Planet Blue
Teal Lace Bandeau Free People
Sunglasses House of Harlow 


White Eyelet Top Free People
Necklace Spell Designs
Bracelet LuckyFlirts
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell

Denim Cut Offs RunwayDreamz
Bone & Tassel Bag Spell Designs

 Aztec Kaftan NastyGal
Open Back Romper Free People
Sandals Steve Madden

 Songbird Kaftan Arnhem the Label
Crochet One Piece Free People
Cut Off Levis
Thin Black Sandals Rainbow 
Sunglasses Crap Eyewear

Bikini Hurley
Floppy Black Hat
Bag Jamin Puech

Basically this is what I would be wearing.. given my wallet would allow it.
Hope this can serve as some inspiration for these coming summer weeks.. and i'm interested to know-- what would you wear/what's your summer muse/favorite piece?

I'm attached at the hip to my cut off Levi shorts.. literally. 

infinite x's and o's,
Chelsea 

8 comments:

Kokopelli Blu said...

Those Jeffery Campbell shoes are unbelievable, taking rainbow to a WHOLE new level.
My favourite is the last look - I have been wanting the crochet Free People suit for ages (unfortunately the bank doesn't agree haha)

xxx kokopelliblu.blogspot.com

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great post!

Tegan said...

ahh I need thin baggy tees and some Daisy Dukes! xo

Alicia said...

Love these!

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Love the Planet Blue shorts soooo much!!

I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway if you're interested!
strawberry freckleface

Wildthingsrunfast said...

Great post!

I'm lovin the Guadalajara Shorts from Planet Blue. Both bags from Spell Designs & from Buffalo Girl are amazing... gotta love those Aussies.

Xx

http://wildthingsrunfaster.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Amazing post! Such a great array of looks. I really like the lace top and peach shorts combo. It's a so easy to throw one sort of look which I love! xoxo

Lexi said...

I think you have a problem Chels...and I have two suggestions: plant a money tree or win the lottery!!! hehe ;) lovely ensembles ♥



http://alwayssprout.blogspot.com
btw. you're on my "those who matter" blogroll :)