Thursday, April 28, 2011

Could I Have That

There's a reason why LUNA B is one of my favorite boutiques, and this is just one of the many..
They posted the below picture a couple of weeks ago.. and these watches sold out LIKE THAT. 

I fell in love with the turquoise one smack dab in the middle and have been drooling over it ever since.. These watches are Italian made, genuine leather, and BEAUTIFUL.

Since Luna sold out so quickly, they're putting on a special deal until May 2nd.
Place an order now, pay half, and then pay the rest in two weeks when it arrives. They're cheaper from Luna than the actual website (go figure).. sounds like a good deal to me. Definitely taking advantage of this!

You can view other watches and even customize your own on lamercollections.com
To place an order with Luna go to their FACEBOOK page!

Current Wishlist

1. Cheyenne bracelet by LuckyFlirts 
2. Free People Lace Insert Pullover
4. Riddgge Wedges from Steve Madden
5. Planet Blue Skull Tee
6. Wildd Wedges from Steve Madden
7. Free People Puddle Jumper Romper

too bad i don't have $1000 to blow..
but the following will be arriving in the mail shortly! :)





On Sale @ Steve Madden $34.95, helllll yeahhhhh.

whoever made this is my hero

i'm going to burn a hole in my pocket.. i need a job -_-
PS. I'm o b s e s s e d with the hipstamatic app for my iPhone.. and i'll be adding more items to my shop shortly! (I'm taking a million and half pics with the app, ha)

Oh and like my brothers track tan line? Scccheeexy.

8 comments:

SAMANTHA said...

those bracelets are amazing! I wish I could go! haha


xx
www.dragonnfruit.com

Katja Nyquist said...

I looked at these watches yesterday! There sooo cool and unique! I would love to have them.

Great Post :-D

xo KCN

Johanna said...

do you mind checking out my blog? feel free to follow me ;) or at least tell my what you are thingking about it

love and peace

http://gypsiestrampsthievesfortunetellers.blogspot.com/

mel said...

ahhh i need those shorts! have the craving to go online shopping noww!
x
mel

peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

becksko said...

Could I have that too???

Anonymous said...

hipstamatic and incredibooth have got to be my two favorite iphone apps.

love those steve madden boots. i'd def distress them, though.

xx
calla
www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

Unknown said...

What awesome watches, I love the bright colors! And those lace shorts are great! ;)
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

Lexi said...

I've now officially added all of these to my ever-growing wishlist!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls