Sunday, February 20, 2011

Think Pink

It was a sad, sad day.. when my laptop was declared dead. It needs a new motherboard and it would probably cost more to get it fixed than it's actually worth. SO, I'm trying to see if my dad will get me the laptop promised for graduation/college a few months early. In the meantime, I'm having to steal my mom's laptop or weasel in a few minutes on my brothers computer. I feel like Aladdin or a gypsy.. or something weird like that, trying to scrounge around for whatever I can find. That was a really weird analogy.. but it makes sense in my head.

Instead of spending hours blogging and searching for inspiration via online, I've turned my attention to my forgotten love, magazines. Say hello to this beautiful spread from Nylon's February issue.




No comments: