Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kelly Smith

Here's another Smith, but this one I fell in love with years ago.



Miss Kelly Smith of Birdy and Me has been working as a freelance illustrator in Tasmania, Australia since 2006. No stranger to the fashion world, her work has appeared in Russh, Vogue Australia, Monster Children, Shop 'Til You Drop, Cream and Pulp. She's recently collaborated with Portman's for their S/S 2011 collection and her designs were featured in their window displays.



























So uhh, how famous do I have to be before a portrait of me is done? Ha, went a bit crazy here on the illustrations.. but I can't help it, I LOVE her work.

To see more of Kelly Smith click HERE.
Or visit her personal BLOG.

toujours, chelsealauren

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Kelly Smith's work, fantastic!
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I wish I could create art like this! a portrait would be AMAZING, what a treasure that would be :)

xoxo

Raeshelle said...

Amaing artistic talent! thank you for introducing me to her! P.S. cute blog dear! i love your header!! definitely following! i would love it if you would you follow mine as well!

love from,
raeshelle!

www.hellobombshellblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are AH-MAZING!!