Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cheetah S/S 2011

Those who know me can vouch that I L O V E cheetah/leopard print. Cheetah clutch, cheetah shirts, cheetah bikinis. I'm not really sure what it is about it, but it definitely is the selling point for me. So when I caught glimpse of one of the cheetah dresses from Blumarine's Spring 2011 Collection I had to see more. And believe me, there's more.


















 

Although I am loving all of these pieces, the entire collection is pretty damn repetitive. But whatever, I need to get my hands on one of these dresses for Cabo!
toujours, chelsealauren

2 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

WOw, they had an incredible lineup! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

ahhhh I want it all! my closet is looking uber boring compared to these fun looks -- time to shop! <3

Hope you're having a fab weekend love!