Monday, April 11, 2011

dreamer's disease

HOLY MOLY, 100,000 VIEWS!! Ah, that just brings music to my ears.. I'm glad there are others out there that share a similar eye for design/inspiration/outfits.. and to all my followers, you are simply wonderful.

ANYWHO, I am in utter awe of Penelope Sarah from fashion-fade, I stumbled upon her blog and literally went through EVERY single page. She's got incredible style and an insane ring collection (she makes most of them!) Take a look :)





















 Check out more at fashion-fade


PS. I'm constantly adding new pieces to my store, so make sure to take a look!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

She's got amazing style and so pretty too! Thanks for sharing. xo

dani said...

Holy guacamole!
First of all, thank you SO much for your sweet, insightful comment on my blog! You almost brought tears to my eyes! You have a magical way with words!

Next, this comment is for your last few posts: I love the blog recommendations you make - I love finding new fashion-forward ladies and you pick out great ones to share!

I also LOVED that favorite things post! Wow! Great pics and I LOVE your artwork!

So happy and lucky to have connected with a local blogger who is so well-written, creative, and inspirational!

<3 The Daily Dani

Cristina Rose said...

wowowow AMAZING STYLE <3 love

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures

hildesolli said...

pretty!

Katherine said...

Such a fun post and I love the photos you selected from her blog...congratulations on 100k views ! :)

www.featherfactor.com

eliza sloane said...

ooooohhh meee gosh! love her jewelry....def adding her blog to my daily blogroll!
<3