Saturday, January 01, 2011

I Wanna Be Fabulous

Happy New Year! First day of 2011 and already broke one of my resolutions.. well sort of. I shouldn't tease myself with online shopping when I don't have money to spend.. But I couldn't help it! Girls gotta look fabulous, right?

MEGAN FABULOUS, that is.

The epitome of California style wrapped up in one. I am newly obsessed with Meghan Fabulous, a clothing line located in the heart of Los Angeles.





The collections contain elements of Free People, like the boho chic flowyness of tunics and dresses, and add a boost of rich energizing color. Almost everything in this line looks like something I would wear given the chance for a luxurious cruise where I would need to be looking sassy & cool 24/7. Or ya know, if I was a celebrity strutting down Melrose Ave.








The price point is a bit higher, with tops ranging from $50 to $250.. so a bit of a splurge, but SO SO BEAUTIFUL.

Definitely reminds me of something Rachel Bilson or Mischa Barton would be sporting on The OC.



Oh hey, look familiar?


Definitely posted this shirt a couple weeks back.. Although they look identical, there's a difference in coloring on the waist band, and this one is lacking the vibrancy. But hey, almost the same shirt for half the price!

More pieces from Meghan Fabulous can be viewed here. The lookbooks are absolutely beautiful, a bit over the top.. but hey, some of us can dream to be that fabulous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want all of it!